The Festival on the Green is held 2x annually.
This popular vendor event is attended by OVER 3k people!
That is a LOT of exposure.
If you aren't interested in being a vendor, be a SPONSOR.
Check out the registration types to find out the different sponsorship opportunities that are available.
1. Entry Fee:
- Chamber Members and Non-Profits: $70
- All others
- Crafter's Corner .......$45
(When the map is emailed out, it will indicate where the Crafter's Corner itself is, but due to space constraints, the individual spots are NOT on the map. Crafter's will be directed to their spot the morning of the event.
*If you are receiving the mail with the map, that ensures you ARE included in the Crafter's Corner*)
- Vendors may request multiple spaces, if sharing a booth, both exhibitors must fill out separate applications and note who you are sharing with. Entry fees will be deposited by the Greater Crofton Chamber of Commerce.
2. Weather: The festival is held rain or shine. There is no rain date. Fees will not be refunded for inclement weather.
3. Cancellation Policy: The fee is non-refundable.
4. Acceptable Vendors: Crafters with home-produced items or works of art will be accepted. Food vendors, non profits and local businesses will also be accepted. The Board reserves the right to accept or deny any vendor.
*Direct Sales vendors are 1st come, first served!
CHAMBER MEMBERS get priority.
PLEASE CHECK LIST OF REGISTERED VENDORS BEFORE you register to ensure there isn't already another like vendor.
5. Vendor’s License: All vendors must possess a valid Maryland Sales Tax License or file a Concessionaire's Return, which is the responsibility of the vendor, not the Greater Crofton Chamber of Commerce. A representative from Maryland's Comptroller's office may be onsite. For more information, please see the Comptroller of Maryland online HERE.
6. Food/Beverage Vendors: Fair participants selling any type of food (including bake sales) must secure a one-day permit from the Anne Arundel County Health Department. Applications may be obtained HERE. (Non-profit groups must supply a tax exempt number; for-profit groups must pay a fee.)
7. Assigned Spots: Participants are responsible for providing canopies, tables, chairs, and other display materials for their spot. ALL VENDORS MUST STAY IN THEIR DESIGNATED SPACES until after the end of the event.
8. Setup and Take Down: Set up will be 7:00am- 9:00am when a Greater Crofton Chamber of Commerce Board member will be on the grounds. This will ensure that everyone is setting up properly and in the correct designated space. At the end of the day, vendors are to vacate the grounds of the Country Club by 5:30 PM.
9. Parking: Your vehicle may be parked at your vendor spot for loading and unloading only. All vehicles must be removed from the Fairgrounds by 9:30AM. You may park in the vendor parking area if you will not be leaving during the festival, NO ONE WILL ENTER OR LEAVE THE VENDOR PARKING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10-4 FOR ANY REASON.
Vendors may NOT bring their vehicles on the lot again until AFTER 4pm.
10. Trash: Vendors are responsible for the removal of all their own trash. Dumpsters will be available for use.
11. Pets: Animals are not allowed on the premises. (Insurance won't allow it.)
Applications must be received by September 23, 2017.
They will be processed and spaces assigned in the order they are received. You will receive the vendor map the week of the event.
Spaces are NOT guaranteed until payment is received.
If you wish to be in a certain location, you MUST note it on your registration in the "comments" field.
We will make every effort to accommodate you. No guarantees.
If you have any questions or comments in the meantime, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!
Greater Crofton Chamber of Commerce